Michael
    Participant

What’s with the two Russian(?) posts?
    I didn’t open, just in case.

Gazza

spam. Should be removed now 🙂

Coop
    Participant

Nathan, That was the trail builders Guild forum on the old site. Wasn’t actually a bad thing.
    Lee added me to it when I started working on the trails.

Coop
    Participant

I would like to Set one up for the TBC, Trail Building Committee so we can store some info to share to the committee and new people that come on, easier hand over that way?? Good place for all of us to access written content, laws etc. Unless there is another way at present??[

quote]

That was the trail builders Guild forum on the old site. Wasn’t actually a bad thing.
    Lee added me to it when I started working on the trails.

havok011101

I can get a sub-section created and limit access to a new group called Trail Builders (rather than adding TBC members only to the Committee Group).

If you would like this done please shoot me an email and I’ll put a task against it 🙂

Burnaby Siding Experts Material That Fits Your Lifestyle and Budget We consider every project as our own home and we never compromise on our quality. We have a proven record of providing the best products and giving realistic schedules to our clients. With our outstanding team of industry experts, we always guarantee top quality services to our customers.

We provide specialized training to our team from well-renowned siding and roofing institutes and they NEVER disappoint our customers. You can meet our brilliant team members whenever you wish to choose a siding design for your home exterior. Burnaby Siding Experts
    508-4189 Halifax Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 0H9
    (778) 200-2398

!CITY!’s !INDUSTRY! Professionals

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.