XC1 Cancelled

Unfortunately we have made the decision to cancel XC1 which was scheduled for this weekend.

This decision was made due to prevailing weather, and inspections of the trails – everything is soaked, and event with two days of sunshine (with none forecast) it’s unlikely they will dry out in time.

I believe if you have registered you will get a credit to the next race, or a refund.

There are no suitable dates to reschedule – so our first XC race for the year will be the XCM.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.