How to Become a Club Member
This is a step-by-step guide on how to sign up and become a Rockwheelers MTB Club Member.
- Click on the “Join Now” button. This link will take you to the MTBA Online Services website - https://online.mtba.org.au/.
- Scroll down to the “New MTBA Member” heading and click on the “Click Here” link
- You will be taken to the MTBA Sign Up page.
- Complete all the required fields and then click on “Continue” button.
- You will be sent an automated “Activation Link” email to confirm and activate your account. After clicking on the activation link, you will be asked to set a new password.
- Once done, click on “Continue” button and this takes you to the ‘Welcome’ page. You then need to click on the “Upgrade Membership” button.
- Select the membership type you want and then click on the “Continue” button. For this example, we have selected the Recreation membership.
- You then need to find and select a Club. Click on the region of Queensland.
- The site will then list all Queensland Clubs in alphabetical order. For your convenience, click on the Page 7 link to locate Townsville Rockwheelers Mountain Bike Club at the top of page and then click on the “Join” button.
- From here, you need to select the type of Recreation Membership you want. Select the type and select the duration. Once done, click on the “Continue” button.
- From here you will be taken to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ page. Select that you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of membership and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Next you will need to enter your payment details and then click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Once payment is made, you will be sent an invoice/receipt. You will also be asked about your riding preferences.
- Once selected, click on the “Submit” button and you are done.
Welcome to the Rockwheelers Mountain Bike Club!