Topic: Trail Conditions

Home Rockwheelers Forums Trails Trail Conditions

• Author
    mymasseur
    Participant

Lou has been working hard again, please respect his wishes below on his trail report. Check trail forks before riding!
    Apr 03, 2017 Hammerhead Trail Report
    Armouring and switchback have been repaired. Please ride slowly over repaired sections till we get some rain.

https://www.rockwheelers.com.au/trail-conditions/

p5pb14575611

"I never said it was going to be easy, I said it was going to be worth it!" "Cake or Death?"

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mymasseur
    Participant

Trails closed at douglas, please stay off until further notice. No notice for Dam as yet!

"I never said it was going to be easy, I said it was going to be worth it!" "Cake or Death?"

mymasseur
    Participant

Ross dam trails now closed also, all trails bar Mt Stuart DH trails are closed until further notice.

mymasseur
    Participant

Hi all, one of our greatest trail adopters has been at it again this time on Frog, Lou has posted on trail forks and really needs people to pay attention to Frog.
    “Soft and loose soil at the repaired section up from the rock lookout. Mostly repaired but needs packing down. RIDE SLOWLY and help to pack it down.”

trail work done
    4 volunteer hours
    1 attendees

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.